Sit down, prepare your camera and be ready to see all that surrounds you, decide how much time you would like to dedicate in discovering each attraction during the 2 hours standard tour.
In addition to the standard tour, Veloleo makes at your disposal a limited number of tickets, to visit one of the most famous masterpieces: the Last Supper painted by Leonardo da Vinci!
Tickets are guaranteed for 24h before and within 24h after the tour (ticket only to enter on your own).
– Entertaining and lots of fun
– All pedestrian area access
– UNIQUE way to see the heart of Milan in few hours!
– ORIGINAL way to explore the city, without getting tired
– Take your pictures COMFORTABLY SEATED or stop wherever you want
– WALK LESS, for your favourite attractions!
– TIME SAVER
– EXCLUSIVE private tour
– ADMIRE details around you
– ECO-FRIENDLY, with electric motor
– protected by sun and light rain
How to visit the central area and get a view in the open air without tiring?
Entrust Veloleo with the new way to visit Milan!
You can stop wherever you prefer to take pictures of attractions, comfortably sit on an electric bike and let yourself be led by your personal driver. But there’s more: the rickshaw is amusing, original and it takes you wherever you want to go!
– With Veloleo you can see the city center in an exclusive way!
– Milano Duomo Cathedral
– Sforza Castle
– Arch of Peace and Branca Tower
– Sempione Park
– Piccolo Teatro
– Santa Maria delle Grazie Square (Last Supper)
– Mercanti Square
– San Lorenzo Column
– Financial District with Cattelan Finger
– Fashion District
– Velasca Tower
– Shopping District (Corso Buenos Aires, Corso Vittorio Emanuele)
– La Scala Opera House Square
– Marino Palace
– S. Ambrogio Basilic and the cloister of Catholic University
– Brera District
… and much more …
–Tickets for the Last Supper are guaranteed for 24h before and within 24h after the tour, and you will be notified about the exact date and entrance time of your ticket after the booking. For this reason, please be sure to be in Milan for 24h before and within 24h after the rickshaw tour.
– For bookings done within 3 days of the tour date the Last Supper ticket is NOT guaranteed, in this case a refund will be provided (partial refund in case of tour
without ticket or full refund in case of cancellation).
– For bookings done within 7 days of the tour date please verify with the office the Last Supper visit date.
– In case of heavy rain or snow the Rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reasons (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and a total refund or alternative date will
Piazza del Duomo, on the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele Gallery.
Be the first to leave a review.