The amazing landscape of Lake Como and its surroundings
The breathtaking view of the Italian Alps
The ancient and majestic villas on the shore; Bellagio, also known as “The Pearl of Lake Como.”
Lake Maggiore, the second biggest lake in Italy, and the famous Borromean Islands
Enjoy delicious traditional cuisine in a restaurant in Monterosso with a 360° view of the surrounding landscape:another Italian region, Piedmont!
Fly over Sacro Monte di Varese and Varese Lake
Don’t miss the opportunity to see one of the most romantic landscapes in the world while comfortably seated in a luxurious soundproof helicopter. Enjoy every second of the breathtaking view and share the most amazing pictures with your friends! Take incredible videos of the adventure of a lifetime. Spread your (iron) wings and fly away, over the crowds and the waiting lines!
– Pick-up at your hotel in Milan at 11:00-11:30 am.
– Transfer by minivan to the helipad, a trip of around 40 minutes.
– Short security briefing and photo session precede the flight.
– Take off at around 12.00 pm 12.30 pm landing in Monterosso for a lunch break.
– 2nd take off at 2:00 pm, arriving at helipad at 2:20 pm.
– Transfer back to your hotel, arriving at 3:00 – 3:15 pm
– The helicopters are of the VIP category, equipped with single-engine or twin-engine turbines
– Equipped with a soundproof luxury cabin with ample windows
– You’ll fly at altitudes between 50 and 1500 meters
– You’ll fly at an average speed of around 200 km/h, covering approximately 60 km.
You can book the tour even if you are alone. You receive the booking confirmation once 4 passengers have reserved (4 out of 6). It will be confirmed within 7 days before.
Passengers under 2 years old are not allowed to get on board for safety reasons.
In case of cancellation due to failure to reach the number of passengers or weather conditions, the payment will be fully refund. The fare is the same for all passengers regardless of age.
Due to weight/ balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat.
Hotel Pick up in Milan
Be the first to leave a review.