TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE “VEDITALIA.COM” WEBSITE
The terms hereunder define the conditions of access and use of the website. Please, read them carefully.
- terms and conditions of use refers to the terms and conditions which regulate the use of this website by the user.
- services refers to the functions, devices, applications, information and other services available through this website.
- user refers to any person which accesses and/or uses this website.
- website refers to the “home page” and other pages characterized by the domain name VEDITALIA.COM, owned and managed by Veditalia – Acs Srl
- material/s refers to any type of material or immaterial good which is available through this website, including for instance merchandising products, data, drawings, images, photos, videos, illustrations, descriptions, informative texts, films, audio files, music and sounds, services, software and other accessorial programs.
- content/s refers to messages, data, information, texts and other material including that of advertising nature.
2) RELATION BETWEEN Veditalia AND THE USER
When the user in any way uses the website, he/she agrees to obey these terms and conditions of use and other dispositions and directives that the terms and conditions of use refer to as well as to any of their subsequent variations. If the user does not agree to be bound by the above, he/she must not access, surf or in any way use the website.
Veditalia reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting integrations and modifications online. We recommend the user to review these Terms and Conditions frequently in order to be aware of any changes made by Veditalia. If the user accesses, surfs or in any way uses Veditalia.com website after modifications are posted means he/she agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions as updated and/or amended.
3) LICENCE – PROSCRIPTION OF USE (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
Veditalia allows the right of access to Veditalia.com website only for informative, non-commercial personal use.
No material (including text, videos, images, photos, URLs, pricing information, etc.) can be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted, transmitted, make available to the public in any form and through any means, without the prior written permission of Veditalia.
The user must respect all intellectual property rights concerning the materials, as for instance copyright, rights afferent to trademarks and other intellectual property rights or intellectual deprivation, owned by Veditalia and of whom the customer doesn’t acquire any entitlement.
All the Materials of this Website are protected by the copyright defined by the expression “ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED” owned by Veditalia and by its affiliates and/or Partners and/or of third party licensees.
The user cannot sell, commercialize, distribute the contents of the website or create works and/or materials contained/derived from Veditalia.com materials.
4) CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT VIOLATION and USER’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS/HER CONDUCT
Veditalia respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Where the user thinks that his/her work has been copied and uploaded on Veditalia.com website, constituting a copyright violation, he/she must provide the Veditalia responsible with the written documentation which follows:
- Signature of the person who has the authorization to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Description of the copyrighted work that the user thinks to be violated.
- Indication of the precise position in the website of the copyrighted material that the user deems violated.
- Users declaration of good faith concerning the fact that the contested use was not allowed by the copyright holder, by the claimant or by law;
- Users declaration that the above information is correct and that the user is the only copyright holder or that he has the authorization to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
- The user agrees to relieve and indemnify Veditalia from any pretence, action, claim, loss or damage (included legal fees) put forward or proposed by third parties and which derives from the users conduct, from the violation of the conditions of use or third party’s rights.
The user is allowed a limited and not exclusive right to create a link to his/her website as long as this website does not represent Veditalia or that one or more of his/her products and/or services does not represent Veditalia in a false, defamatory, or misleading manner or in any manner which discredits Veditalia. The user can not use the logos or other graphic elements , as visual link to the website, without the prior written consent of Veditalia. The authorization of use can be revoked at all times.
The link will have to redirect to the homepage of the website and it has to be clear that the website and its contents don’t have any relation to the website which contains the link.
6) INVALIDITY AND/OR PARTIAL INEFFICIENCY
The invalidity or inefficiency of any disposition of the terms and conditions of use will not influence the validity or efficiency of any other disposition or part of disposition.
Veditalia reserves the right, without notice, to withdraw from the terms and conditions of use and to prevent the users access to the website.
8) APPLICABLE LAWS AND LEGAL COURT
Any controversy derived or connected to the execution of terms and conditions of use will be passed on to the exclusive jurisdiction of the legal court of Milan.